Tuesday, January 27, 2009

hi

So, if you know me, you probably think I vent too much.
There needs to be somewhere to vent besides angry IMs all in CAPITALS, so I've decided to start a blog no one will read.
But it's a place to vent, right?
So here goes my vent of the day.
Catholic schools. Seriously. If you ever want to feel absolutely insignificant, visit one. This guy gets up, and he was like, "Hi. I'm Loser No. 1. Even though I'm a loser wearing kakhis (KAKHIS!), I'm on the advanced honor roll, the theater club, the 4H club, and I enjoy taking classes on how to study. First of all, 4H? Isn't that, like, the annual cow competition. WTF do they do the rest of the year? Practice leading cows around in circles. Give me a break.
Second of all, how hard is it to study? If you're on the honor roll, and you still need help studying...I have reason to doubt your brilliance. Good luck succeeding.
And do they brainwash these people? The parent who told me about this place -- he's a Catholic, but Jesus comes second to this school. Call me crazy, but when you start hanging around your daughter's school when she doesn't even go there anymore, something's wrong with you.
Poor daughter.
That's all I have to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment